Menstrual cramps: Suffer no more!
reduce the intensity of menstrual symptoms, you can change your diet to contain:
sugar, and slightly more protein.
- Diuretic foods such as eggplant, cucumbers
and parsley can help diminish water retention.
- Calcium supplements (1 gram
per day) and magnesium (500 milligrams) can help reduce anxiety (always take
- Vitamin B-6 (not more than 50 milligrams per day) can alleviate
symptoms of anxiety and tension.
- Vitamins E and C also help reduce the
intensity of cramps.
- Aspirin has a mildly soothing effect.
- And once again
you can turn to plants to relieve your pains: * ANGELICA in infusion: 3 1/2
tablespoons of root per quart of water. * MATRIX (derived from the Latin for
womb): 2 teaspoons of flowers per quart of water.